Welcome to MilkyWay@home

Posts by Qai

1) Message boards : Number crunching : Is having ~92% of all tasks validated too low? (Message 64885)
Posted 13 Jul 2016 by Qai
Post:
I'm relatively new to BOINC in general and have only been computing for about a month. With regards to MilkyWay, I've completed 1505 tasks. Of that, only ~92% of those tasks have validated. The remaining 8% are distributed between error (~4%) and inconclusive (~4%). I only have a single task that came up as invalid.

Is this an indication that there is something wrong on my end that is resulting in the non-validation of tasks?

I have work split between CPU and GPU (NVIDIA, OpenCL 1.2).




©2022 Astroinformatics Group